LIVING THE DREAM - AT HOME!
- My experience as a former Director at a Non Profit Agency lead to extensive knowledge in writing contracts, making presentations and overseeing multiple projects at once. This can give you peace of mind that all of the details of your transaction with be managed with the utmost care and diligence. Allowing me to handle the contractual and negotiating tasks on your behalf, leaves you to handle the personal and emotional obstacles that can come with a move.
- My background in Psychology and Education has given me a strong foundation in clear communication and active listening. This allows me to read people and situations very well, while giving my clients an edge in their real estate transactions.
- As owner of Rethink Home NJ; my staging, organizational and design expertise add value for client's listing their home. Staged homes seller quicker and for a higher price point overall. Neutralizing your house can make a potential buyer see it as their HOME.
- Having personally overseen several New Home projects and major home renovations allows me to bring real life experience and vision to clients in the market for a fixer upper or total new home construction project. My first hand knowledge of local contractors, architects and craftsman can be a huge asset.
- First hand knowledge of the communities served- former Cranford resident for 5 years and Westfield resident for past 4 years.
Education and Training
- Rutgers College Graduate with a BA in Psychology.
- Received additional training in the field of Special Education and Behavioral Management.
- Currently member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR) and the Greater Union County Association of Realtors (GUCAR).
Areas of Expertise
- Offer home staging services when preparing client's homes. The goal is to highlight the best features and maximize sale potential in the shortest period of time.
- Personal experience and background in New Home Construction/Major Home Renovation to offer guidance and help clients to envision home's potential.
I grew up in South Orange, NJ. After attending Rutgers and graduating in the year 2000 I made my way to Union County. My husband grew up in Union County and knew this was a great place to raise a family. After marrying, we bought a home in Cranford, which we completely renovated and sold. Two children and two new home builds later, we are happily residing in Westfield. As most parents, we spend our days engulfed in our children's extracurricular activities and we are active members of our church community. I am a Church School teacher and my husband has been involved in Mission trips with our youth group program.
My hobbies include: interior design, furniture restoration/revamping and finding "treasures" at estate sales and antique shops. I also love to spend time at home entertaining family and friends. Even before becoming an agent, property searching was always a passion of mine. I still to this day fall into that category of "just looking"...I am glad to put that passion to work for my clients!
Communities I Serve
Union and Essex Counties. Grew up in South Orange, so I am very familiar with the Essex County area towns and what they have to offer.